[obol] Off Topic: Sisters Area Lookouts

  • From: James Billstine <billstinj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 05:45:19 -0700

I am vacationing with friends from the midwest who have never been to the
cascade range. The wife is a geologist, and I was wondering if anyone can
send me some great locations for looking out over the three sisters, or any
other, "The mountains are awesome," spots that are off the beaten path for
us to enjoy. They have young children so if it's isolated the kids can run
around for a picnic without bothering anyone or being bothered by (a lot
of) cars.