[obol] OFF TOPIC Using binoculars with eyeglasses

  • From: Diane Cavaness <scrapbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:12:46 -0700

After wearing contacts for more than 30 years, I now must wear glasses. I'm
having a hard time making the adjustment with my binoculars.
I am aware that I need to turn the eyecups down. My binoculars have eye
relief of 16.5; not something I had to pay attention to when I bought them.
I would love to know if other eyeglass wearers have any tips or tricks to
offer.
Please reply off list.

Thanks much!
Diane Cavaness