[obol] NO GC FLycatcher Toledo

  • From: "judy" <jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 14:01:12 -0700

Peter Low and I were along Thornton Creek Rd starting about 8 a.m. and went back and forth looking and listening. While it seemed better today with wind gusts but no rain, there still was no flycatcher. Other birds were seen flying around and singing. It seems the Flycatcher would do the same if it had lingered. I left a little after 1 pm, and Will Wright left around then also. Good birding, judy Meredith, jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx