[obol] Mountain Chickadee near Mt Tabor Park

  • From: "BING WONG" <bswong33@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:59:15 -0800

A Mountain Chickadee at my feeders since 11/15/2015 near Mt. Tabor Park seen
nearly every day, mostly afternoon, except those days when I've been away.
Unfortunately the feeders can not be seen from the street. It moves around so
it may be in trees around my house and the neighborhood. My address is 7421 SE
Sherman St., 1 block north of SE Division on the corner of SE 75th Ave. and
Sherman St. It does not appear to associate with the Black-capped or
Chestnut-backed Chickadees. It has been quite approachable when I'm on the deck
a few feet from the suet feeder.

Bing Wong
SE Portland near Mt. Tabor Park