[obol] Message to list owners - redacted sender information

  • From: "Nagi Aboulenein" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "aboulenein" for DMARC)
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 06:41:58 -0800

It seems that the listserv for some unknown reason doesn't like my email address (and possibly Yahoo! email addresses in general). Is there anything that can be done about that? Or do I really have to re-subscribe using another email account (I see Gmail addresses making it through unscathed).

I did search in vain for any user-side setting on listserv that might control this (mis)behavior, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

Nagi
aboulenein at yahoo dot com

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx