[obol] Malheur update and sound recording inquiry

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:41:54 -0700

There were two mockingbirds at the Field Station as I left this morning.
They seem to like each otherŠ.

In order to get a recording of the sound of the putative Plumbeous Vireo at
MHQ I had to shoot a movie with my camera.  Can anyone advise me on how to
extract the sound file as a separate item?  I have a 30-second movie that is
45 MB and I'd rather have a nice little sound file.

--
Alan Contreras

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx

Eugene, Oregon