[obol] Malheur Photos

  • From: Tim Blount <harneybirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 20:29:39 -0700

Hi All,

There are new photos and an updated sightings list on harneybirder.com. I
would like to thank Alan Contreras, Thomas Meinzen, Brandon Green, Don
Baccus, Diana Byrne and Wayne Hoffman for the use of their great
photos. One of my favorite photos currently on the site is one taken by
Thomas Meinzen of a bush full of tanagers and orioles. He had no idea there
was something else in the frame,  but just a sheer moment after taking the
photo Vjera Thompson would holler out 'Rose-breasted Grosbeak!'. It was a
cool moment and I love looking at the photo as this all began to unfold.
The weather is improving!

Cheers!

Tim Blount
www.harneybirder.com