[obol] MSC W KINGBIRD CATBIRD Yeses

  • From: david smith <smithdwd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol freelists <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:11:44 +0000

At 11 am, between squalls, I located the W Kingbird low in the field east of
the USF&W Bldg. It worked it's way to a
low log next to the bay allowing several good looks. At noon Chuck located the
G Catbird with Diane and I, 30' away, eye level, singing in the open for a
couple minutes. It was 50' south of the bridge crossing the marsh in a "regular
spot". Thanks also to Dawn, Roy, and Range for regular posts.  David Smith