[obol] Re: Local Swainson's Thrush Fallout

  • From: Jim Danzenbaker <jdanzenbaker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gerard Lillie <gerard.lillie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:15:04 -0700

Thank Dave - appreciate the information about the Warbling Vireos and
Gerard re: BHGR.  I was going to add Willow Flycatcher to the same category
as Warbling Vireo since they are still here - sometimes up to 4 of them
which may be the local breeders plus offspring or two local pre-migration
breeders plus two migrants - haven't spent time aging or studying them yet.

By the way, add Cedar Waxwing to the list of birds chased by Willow
Flycatchers......

Jim

--
Jim Danzenbaker