[obol] Re: Larch Mt. road

  • From: John Rakestraw <rakestrawbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contopus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:02:42 -0700

I imagine one good reason to keep Larch Mountain Road gated off in the
winter, even when there is not snow, is to help protect the area from
dumping/vandalism. I am shocked by the amount of trash along the road, even
miles from the locked gate. One spring day my wife and I found several
televisions and a vacuum cleaner.

John Rakestraw