[obol] Re: Harney Wrap-up (Bobolinks)

  • From: James Coleman <jdcinpdx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 21:06:43 -0700

Bobolinks were also easy to see along one stretch of Pine Creek Road north
of US 20. (Pine Creek Road leaves US 20 about 5 miles north of Buchanan.)
Proceeding from the north (from the junction with the Van Drewsey Road),
start looking for Bobolinks about 1 mile past the large green mailbox. If
proceeding from the south, start looking when you see wet meadows.