[obol] Hammond's or Pacific Slope Flycatcher

  • From: Stephanie Hazen <stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 09:18:11 -0700

We visited Rocky Top, in the Cascades, off Highway 22, yesterday.

Click on link below to see photos of Yellow-rumped warbler, dark eyed junco,
varied thrush, and Clark’s nutcracker.  We are
wondering if we have a Hammond’s flycatcher, or a Pacific slope flycatcher
photo.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101700670573128910486/ObolRockyTop?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJCYvZ6C5s3dWg&feat=directlink

We missed getting a photo of the grouse in the road (well I do have a pic of
his tail at the edge of the photo).

We heard grouse calling all along the road.  We got glimpses of hummingbirds,
but no identifications.  Many grosbeaks and warblers calling
but we could not see the birds.

Also included photos of rough skinned newts swimming in a pond, many flowers,
scenics, and water skippers.

As always, help with plant, animal and bird identifications is greatly
appreciated!

Cheers!

Stephanie Hazen
Ray Temple