[obol] Golden Eagle at Philomath Sewage Ponds.

  • From: Field <potlatch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:17:48 -0800

Immature bird, first noted feeding on dead sheep in NE corner of field on west side of ponds. Bird was being harassed by crows that were also feeding on the sheep and eventually it eventually flew off in the direction of Philomath allowing me to see its whitish wing patches and tail base. Bald Eagles also noted near by, two of which were juvenile birds so I could compare them with this individual.
Isaac Denzer.