[obol] Fwd: Fwd: Bittersweet news

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:27:11 -0700

Hi OBOLers,

I was asked to forward this because some of you know or may know Laura Todd at USFWS in Newport.    Laura has been working in Oregon for USFWS for many years, and has been an instrumental team member on the Snowy Plover Working Group.   Laura has also been involved with many other Oregon T and E species.    Laura has been an awesome advocate for all these Oregon conservation species, and the community certainly should collectively tip their hat and salute her for all her great work.    She will be greatly missed.

Read on....

Cheers

Dave Lauten and Kathy Castelein

Oregon Biodiversity Information Center