[obol] Fwd: Bluebird Man showing in Salem Oregon

  • From: Stephanie Hazen <stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:25:00 -0700

I am letting you all know about the 28 minute video “Bluebird Man” being shown
at Louck’s Auditorium in Salem on June 28 at 2:30 pm. Free to the Public but
donations accepted.  Q and A session
to follow  with David Craig and Pat Gallagher concerning bluebirds. Nest boxes
will be for sale.  Copies of the DVD “Bluebird Man” will be for sale at $10
each.
The following is a message from one of the producers of “Bluebird Man", Neil
Paprocki, who is my contact for the DVD. If you click on his links, you can
live vicariously through  his reports of his adventures in Alaska.

Cheers!

Stephanie Hazen
Begin forwarded message: