[obol] Fw: Possible Bronzed Cowbird ? reconsideration

  • From: "Greg Gillson" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:16:51 -0700

Original just cropped, no other changes other than conversion from RAW. So
lacking color, sharpness and brightness adjustments that are normally done
in-camera.

http://www.pbase.com/gregbirder/image/150525450/original

Another consideration, make sure it isn't a one year old male red-winged
blackbird. It is out of focus and head may be at angle.

Greg