[obol] Re: Frenchglen Prothonotary, no

  • From: Owen Schmidt <oschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 10:21:39 -0700

….. no Pro yesterday. Joan Suther and I birded the Frenchglen Hotel area
Thursday evening from about 3:45 to 5:30. Birdy. We found 2 sapsuckers
(Red-naped and Red-breaster), lots of sapsucker wells, and the elms …….. but no
Prothonotary Warbler. By the way, lots of insects in the air, too, as proved
by my windshield.

oschmidt@xxxxxxx
Saturday, October 10, 2015

On Oct 8, 2015, at 11:26 PM, Tim Blount <harneybirder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Eric Sheuering and Patty Newland are leading a Portland Audubon trip to the
area and are reporting a Prothonotary Warbler using the sapsucker wells in
the elms by the Frenchglen Hotel.

Cheers!

Tim Blount