[obol] Finley Prairie Falcon, White geese

  • From: Kit Larsen <kit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 08:12:44 -0800

At Finley Wildlife Refuge yesterday afternoon, I saw and photographed a Prairie Falcon at the edge of the fields west of McFadden Marsh.

A flock of about 15 Snow/Ross’s Goose flew over. I was in the car and only got a quick look at them.

A single White-fronted Goose was in the open water along with all the mass of Canada/Cacklers.

A Black Phoebe was near the blind on the marsh.

Kit Larsen,
Eugene

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol