[obol] FOY WETA in Corvallis

  • From: Ben Wishnek <ben.wishnek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:44:55 -0700

I heard my FOY WESTERN TANAGER calling while I had my bedroom window open
and was studying this afternoon.  Other notables from the weekend included
watching Violet-green Swallows breeding, a STELLER'S JAY with an injured
beak and juvenile NUTRIA on Crystal Lake =(.

The warm weather has been great, but I am thankful that the rain has
returned for a while!

Ben Wishnek, Master's of Science Degree Candidate
Oregon State University
Environmental Sciences Graduate Program
104 Wilkinson Hall
Corvallis, OR  97331

"Humankind has not woven the web of life.  We are but one thread within
it.  Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.  All things are bound
together.  All things connect."
-Chief Seattle