[obol] Emperor Goose - YES, Columbia County

  • From: Hannah Fritz <hannah.fritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:08:16 -0800

The Goose abides, more or less in the same vicinity (owl corner, by Ellis
Farms, as prev described by others). Myself, and other birders I shall call
Zack from St. Johns and Nice Couple from Forest Grove, successfully managed
to re-locate waaaay out in the fields back by the dike around 4:00pm this
evening. I understand it was also seen earlier in the day, too.

Hopefully if anyone goes out to see it tomorrow, it will be more
accommodating and come in closer.

Hannah
St. Helens, OR