[obol] Emperor Goose (PHOTOS) in Columbia County, OR

  • From: "Cody W. Smith" <kingsalmon92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:13:55 -0800

Hello all,

First post in OBOL here. I was encouraged by a couple of local birders to share
this report from Saturday with OBOL.

An Emperor Goose was observed on Saturday in Warren, OR mixed with some other
geese.

The observer that took these photos did not want to share more specific
information about the location of the Emperor Goose as they did not want high
traffic on the gravel road leading to their house. They told me if it reappears
they will contact me.

If any birders feel like going on a "wild goose chase" hopefully these are
enough clues to help you look for a statewide rarity!

Photo links:

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/cwsmith/media/Emperor%20Goose/image_zpsmfc7vkiz.jpg.html

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/cwsmith/media/Emperor%20Goose/image_zps6dxduhih.jpg.html

Thank you,

Cody Smith

Please excuse the brevity and any grammatical errors as this e-mail was sent
from my iPhone.