[obol] East Winds tonight

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 19:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

A scorcher here today in Coos Bay, upper 80's at the house. Still around 80
now. I was down in Bandon earlier and it was cool- only about 70F.  Not sure
what will happen on the coast tonight, but with temps in the 80's up and down
the coast and winds blowing out of the NE tonight, we could have some unusual
species on the coast in the AM.  Unfortunately I will be headed inland before
dawn.  Anyhow, coastalites, I would be checking your favorite haunts in the AM
for birds you don't usually see. Chats on the coast?

Merry migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay