[obol] East Cascades Audubon Society's Winter Raptor Survey Project route vacancies

  • From: "Jeff Fleischer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raptorrunner97321" for DMARC)
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "umatbirder@xxxxxxxxxxx " <umatbirder@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:09:15 +0000 (UTC)

Just wanted to let everyone interested in this project know that I have pared
my original list down to the following routes still needing attention:
Myrtle Creek - Riddle

Cave Junction
Pendleton
Juntura
Hwy 20 Harper Valley to Juntura (east of Juntura)

In addition to these already advertised routes, I have put two new ones
together, one in the Drewsey area east of Burns along Hwy 20 and one in the
Fairview area in east central Morrow County.  If anyone is interested please
send me an email and I will get you set up for a fun winter chasing raptors :)
Jeff FleischerProject CoordinatorWinter Raptor Survey Coordinator
East Cascades Audubon Society - Bend, OR
email address:   raptorrunner97321@xxxxxxxxx  -  use this rather than hitting
the reply button