[obol] Dusky Flycatcher - Yamhill Co

  • From: Thomas Love <tlove@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 23:08:44 +0000

En route to a luncheon in Salem, I stopped by Rice Lane, which leads into the
hills on the north side of Amity, Yamhill County.  This south-facing slope
features paved access to a fine mix of oak woodland, doug fir/broadleaf maple
and open habitats of various sorts.

About 11:30 this morning I found a DUSKY FLYCATCHER on left side about 2/3 the
short way out Millie's Lane – the only paved road heading west from Rice Lane.
This lane is about midway up the slope as Rice Lane winds to an eventual
deadend.

Tom L.