[obol] Coos Bay CBC

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:33:09 -0800

Hi All,

Just wanted to get that word out that the Coos Bay CBC is 5 weeks from
today- that would be Sunday the 20th of December. One of the highlights
of the count is our dinner afterwards at Eric Cloughs in Coos Bay. Cape
Arago Audubon provides most of the dinner meal and we have a vegan meal
choice even. Anyhow, come on down to the beautiful, south coast for a nice
CBC birding break in sunny Coos Bay- well mostly sunny, definitely very
bird : )

Happy CBCing all!
Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay