[obol] Re: Black-vented Shearwaters

  • From: "Phil Pickering" <philliplc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:20:02 -0700

Yes I meant South winds, doh!

Probably won't be too many clockwise hurricanes passing here any time soon.

Phil

-----Original Message----- From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 3:08 PM To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [obol] Re: Black-vented Shearwaters
Phil,

To clarify (I hope), according to Weather Underground we have sustained Southwest winds thru Saturday. This may come across as different to some people who may be unclear about "sustained offshore North Winds". In the former case the wind will be coming from the southwest, and in the latter case the wind is blowing to the north (I believe I am correct).

Both Phil and I agree that these conditions are perfect for pushing BV Shearwaters to the NORTH.

Cheers
Dave Lauten