[obol] Re: Birds seem to know road speed limits

  • From: "Dennis Vroman" <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <larmcqueen@xxxxxxx>, "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:08:07 -0700

  That's what I was thinking.  If they did fly along sections of I-5 they could
get ticketed for speeding too.  There once was a flock of Rock Pigeons flying
parallel with I-5, about level with the tops of 18-wheelers, along side of me.
Was doing 70 mph and they were staying right along side of me.  Think they
could have gone faster if they wanted.

  Dennis