[obol] Birding v hunting at Sauvie and Ridgefield

  • From: Antonya Pickard <eco.outdoordiva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:19:18 -0700

I was planning a visit and a quick Google search to determine which days
were good was very unproductive. In my recollection, in the past the
hunting days were every other day, alternating between the two refuges. But
my search showed Ridgefield hunt days are Tue, Thu, and Sat. Sauvie info
was more difficult to find, but said clearly every day -one site did spell
out that the N. unit is every day with the E/W units every other day -but
not which days.

Can someone please confirm or clarify this info? Thx!!

--
Antonya Pickard
360-561-5033 mobile