[obol] Bird Song ID Help Needed

  • From: michael medina <aiwetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:24:50 -0700

Heard while birding at Killin Wetlands, Banks, OR. in a non-public access
area.

It was singing from above the wetlands about 50 meters, from the edges a
brushy area consisting of mixed, mostly deciduous shrubs (<10ft tall), the
edge condition was brush vs. grassland.  The rhythm cadence was similar to
another bird that was singing not far away but the song is different.  I'm
going to hold back on what that bird was so you can make an unbiased guess
on this bird.

Sorry about the file size, I can't seem to manage to get it any smaller for
some reason. Recorded with my iPhone.

http://pdxvr.com/other/bird/IMG_0650.mp3

Michael
Portland, OR