[obol] Re: Baskett Slough ... oops!

  • From: roger freeman <carrotguy55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:44:56 -0700

OK, so I'm not alone, we are getting 15-20 swarming in and that is enough
to clean off the feeder until I get home from work.   Between them, the
local Corvids and a "hoggy" Douglas Squirrel,  that is enough to make me
pause each morning at feeding time knowing I will come home to a quiet and
empty feeder station.  But 40-50+ BTPs, I can't imagine and might just
board the place up and leave *;)*

Roger Freeman
East of Silverton