[obol] Baskett Slough ... oops!

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Midvalley Birding <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oregon birding online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 10:03:03 -0700

Sorry, I didn't mean to spam the birding lists on that last note to
Brandon ... must have clicked on the wrong button.

But I guess I might as well send out a warning to anyone maintaining
feeders in the Albany area: There's a big flock of BAND-TAILED PIGEONS
headed your way,  so stock up! Usually we just see small flocks of 5 or
6 flying out over our house from the Coast Range, but just now while
hanging up some laundry I saw a flock of at least 40 heading due east.

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis