[obol] Baker County blitz, 21-22 June

  • From: "W. Douglas Robinson" <w.douglas.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:48:07 -0700

Hi all,

Interested in seeing what these Oregon 2020 blitzes are all about? Please join
us in ten days for the Baker County blitz! You can find more information at the
project website, oregon2020.com.

You can join us for Saturday, Sunday, or both days.

Baker is a really diverse and interesting county with great scenery and many
relatively unexplored places. There's much to learn and to discover!

Baker is a very large county, so we need lots of eyes and ears out there.
Hopefully we will discover some new locations for interesting species such as
Gray Catbirds, Least Flycatchers, American Redstarts, and Veeries, among
others.

If you'd like to learn more, please go to:
http://oregon2020.com/county-birding-blitzes/

Hope to see you there,
Doug