[obol] Backyard MOUNTAIN CHICKADEE Still Here - Silverton

  • From: John Thomas <johnpam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Blog <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:35:04 -0700

visingHola OBOLers,

We have a MOUNTAIN CHICKADEE that is still showing up for over a week. Our
daughter vising from Japan saw it last weekend and it's still here! It isn't a
BV Shearwater or a rarer southern bird but we still enjoy a new bird after
being here 40+ years... We are also enjoying other reports of Mtn Chickadees
and "backyard birds." Keep it up ! As for the "top birder group" (alias Hinkles
& 'older set' ) thanks so much for keeping us aware of the coast and other
strange bird movements. All you gals/ guys are well appreciated for us in "the
middle group" - alias -intermediate birders- and burgeoning backyard birders.
All care !

Good Birding to All of You Backyarders and Seekers,

John Thomas