[obol] Re: Babies everywhere

  • From: "HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE " <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 03:37:04 +0000

Steve

I expect the adults will appear.  I understand they are unique to Redmon Pond,
but the goslings are popping all over Bandon at the moment. I doubt they have
abandoned. It is a problem at Redmon Pond at the moment. We have too many
people tromping through there, too much clearing going on, too much
deteoriation
 of the natural habitat. I'll be honest, if people don't back off soon, it will
become your typical urban pond. I predict two years or less.

Harv
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T