[obol] A couple more Coos birds 11/1/2015

  • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:59:10 -0800

I would be neglect to not mention that my wife Holly saw the male EURASIAN
WIGEON back at Mingus Park in Coos Bay on the 10th of October, still there
yesterday. We had one there last winter and assume it is the same bird.
Yard bird for us (if we kept a yard list).

End of the day there was some nice sun and while dog walking with Teak at
the old Weyco pond site on the north spit a PALM WARBLER popped up. I
never get tired of seeing them : )

Happy birding all!
Tim R
Coos Bay