[obe-members] Fwd: FW: Westside Daze the best side days

  • From: Denise Bruce <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBE Members <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:16:31 -0700

*From:* John Hudson [mailto:john.hudson@xxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:13 PM
*To:* 'obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.'
*Subject:* Westside Daze the best side days

Good Afternoon everyone;

The Westside Weekly will be publishing the Annual official guide to *the 2015 Westside Daze* celebration.

There is no bigger way to reach out to customers and clients before the very lucrative Canada long weekend.

We will deliver to over 21,000 homes with the message *…”Come and Play on the Westside*”

Please find a rate sheet attached.

Remember OBE will receive a 25% discount. Act today and you could have free colour in your ad based on availability as well.

This would be an ideal place for your Gate Keeper 15% ad.

If you respond with… *I am in …*in the subject line and I will get back to you to help you with your message.

Cheers

John Hudson

Advertising sales

Westside Weekly…Kelowna Daily Courier…Courier Extra…Okanagan Saturday....Okanagan Sunday...Penticton Herald….Herald Extra…Off Centre….

Ph 250 470 0768

Cell 250 808 9088

550 Doyle Avenue

Kelowna B.C.