[obe-executive] Re: Dan Cybak's application to the OBE

  • From: "OBE Vice Chair" <vicechair@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:29:38 -0700

I got your message with the presentation.

On 2015-10-22 07:59, Paul Marois wrote:

That's great news Denise. I think he would make a good fit for us. So
Sarah, if you can confirm with him that this is the case, we can
proceed with next step of application.

Thanks,

Paul Marois

Planet Earth Recycling Ltd.

FROM: obe-executive-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:obe-executive-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF Denise Bruce
SENT: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:24 PM
TO: obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SUBJECT: [obe-executive] Re: Dan Cybak's application to the OBE

When speaking to him in the parking lot after the meeting, he advised
that he has a co-worker that would take his place at BNI (as it is a
better fit for him) and sign up for OBE as he feels he would benefit
from being with our group.
Thats what he said anyways.
Cheers,
Denise

On 2015-10-21 1:36 PM, OBE Vice Chair wrote:

The induction script states that you agree not to belong to another
group

that would put you in a conflict of interest. It's a no brainer I
think.