[obe-executive] Re: Dan Cybak's application to the OBE

  • From: "Paul Marois" <chair@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-executive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:14:21 -0700

No, he doesn't need to resign from BNI as long as he has someone else from
his company that will attend the BNI meetings and Dan Cybak can attend our
meetings. We have a precedent for this type of arrangement and it does not
conflict with our charter or member code of ethics.

Thanks,

Paul Marois

Planet Earth Recycling Ltd

On 2015-10-21 1:36 PM, OBE Vice Chair wrote:

The induction script states that you agree not to belong to another group
that would put you in a conflict of interest. It's a no brainer I think.