[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer List

  • From: Andy Bocz <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 20:25:19 -0500

We missed those that couldn't be with us tonight! Here's our current group
prayer list.  If you feel led, text someone this week and let them know you
prayed for them.

Phillipines: basic necessities, relief efforts; hope and deliverance
Ukraine: pray for true freedom of religion, pray for church resources and
leadership to become available during this window of growth opportunity; pray
for street kids
Lynne: test results, recovery; daughter & Isaiah; life struggles; medication
and sleep; Rev. Stoner
Lindsey: pray for Mateo's attitude, Anthony-hedge of protection; friend's
daughter dealing with divorce
Andy: kids' hearts for Christ; new job, ex father-in-law (Charles)
Sheila: family; life;  new job for her and the others who received layoff
notices at QBE
Maria: new little sane dog
Wendy: Laura Hettinger-cancer; youth-group child care; Nathan's health; job;
unspoken; Becka's medication situation
Jim: anxiety; three patients; Bible reading
Diane: Paige; Brandy; Hayden's school and desire to seek God; Ashley; Bible
reading; niece Lauren on her own; prep for Israel trip; thyroid and liver
treatment
Jane: grandson Robert; Jane Chapman loss of husband and son
Sandy: feet, job, direction
Anne: son Marcus' attitude; boss Susan's salvation; sales; praise for washer
and dryer for Ashley
Todd: post divorce adjustment for he and  girls; grandmother's care
arrangements paperwork
Keith: relationship with daughter; a new job