[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer List

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:24:39 -0400

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Please take some time to pray for these requests daily.  Also, we'll be picking
up with chapter 3 this week at my house this Sunday.

Our armed forces and their families
Lynne:  health and diagnostic procedures; healing
Lindsey: loss of mamaw, relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger;
pray for Mateo to adjust to Cartersville.
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him; daughter to keep
track of belongings; coworker who is sad about being childless
Bianca: friend Nicole in JAX, friend with cancer; Jessica, surgery
Diane: Brandi, brother's future,
Jim: roommate Tommy's mom's health, cat; mom's oldest sister (stroke)
AJ: younger brother life choices; aunt has breast cancer
Wendy: kidney stone; urologist appt;Kirk's cancer; son Nathan injuries; housing
unspoken
Brenda Ball - self and family
Deanna - daughter's recovery (emotional and physical)
Cinnamon - business decisions, direction, etc.
Pray for West Ridge pastors and families
Cindy Barnes - recovery, the Barnes family
Linda Caver - dad's salvation