[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Journey Group this Sunday

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:20:26 -0500

Did you mean fajitas?  If so, that sounds good. I'll bring flour tortillas,
sour cream, and shredded cheese.

Also, I think we were to have read chapters 11&12 for this meeting.

Thanks,
Andy

On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:13 PM, maria sizemore <mariasizemore@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cajitas I will cook the chicken and every one bring the rest we can coordinate
tomorrow at church please let me know

Sent from my iPhonne