[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Journey Group this Sunday

  • From: msilvergirl28@xxxxxxx
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:59:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Holly!  I'm glad you're going to join us.  If you don't hear back from
someone by 5:15, call me and I'll help you out.  I ride with another group
member, but I'm sure you could either ride with us or follow us.  I don't have
an address, but I can give you directions as well.  We're reading the book
"small faith Grat God" by N.T. Wright.  We'll be just over half way through the
book with tonight's discussions.

I'm looking forward to meeting you tonight,
Wendy
678.481.2184