[oakleafsunjgroup] I need help in raising funds for Cuba

  • From: "ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ls_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, briank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tyraballard@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:22:16 GMT

Hello to everyone - I miss all of you!I went yesterday for blood work and a
biopsy, my treatment is not working. Choices are 8 more weeks of treatment with
2 drip rounds of chemo OR 2 weeks of the strongest cream and strongest oral
chemo pills they make. So starting tomorrow until March 1st  I am expected to
be on sick leave. If this does not work the extreme of laser and chemical peels
will take place(yuck!).Since I am lock in the house for another month or so I
need help in gathering mission money for the Cuban Mission. Attached are some
forms please feel free to distribute them if you can.I also need my Journey
Group to become my prayer team before, during, and after the trip.Thank you for
your support and blessings in advance,Lynne Stewart-Dotson
1 &#39;Sneaky&#39; Golf Trick
4 Bad Golfers Wanted To Test Trick To Add 30+ Yards To Drives!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4f3a8a4dea07314b89acst02duc