[oakleafsunjgroup] Barbara

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:16:59 -0500

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask you all to pray for Barbara Newton, one of our previous
members. She fell and broke her hip today, and will undergo surgery tomorrow.
She is doing as well as can be expected, and is in room 237 at CMH.

I'm also listing the other group prayers below. Please take time each day and
pray for these requests. We have seen some amazing things happen as a result of
our prayers and God asks us to pray expectantly!

Lynne:  skin treatment, time alone
Michelle: mastectomy recovery
Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger
Jim: patient's health and recovery
Jim: his bother in law's father
Diane: Brandi needs a full time job, humility
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon needs a job
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him, patients

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.