[oakleafsunjgroup] Group this Sunday

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:11:37 -0400

Hey everyone,

I hope you've experienced the crazy love of God this week!  Group will be at my
house, 14 Brook Hollow Ln, Cartersville at 6pm.

Food: Salad

Jim: tomatoes and green peppers
Lindsey: salad mix
Maria: cucumbers and Italian dressing, nuts
Amy/Janice: bread and dessert
Andy: ranch and raspberry walnut dressing, chinese noodles

If you will be coming but don't have a food assignment, please bring a couple
of drinks or a dessert.

Here are the group prayers:
Lynne:  health and diagnostic procedures; healing
Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger; pray for Mateo to
adjust to Cartersville.
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ; guidance from God
for next life chapter
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon; Zachary adjusting to
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking, step-daughter needs confidence to find a
job
Diane: Brandi, brother's future, general health
AJ: younger brother life choices; knee recovery
Wendy: son unspoken ; Mark's ex-wife, recovery; housing unspoken,
Pray for West Ridge pastors and families
Amy: mom, forgiveness, school discipline, mom's
Jim: brother-in-law needs wisdom to provide for mother

See you tomorrow night!
Andy
770-235-4370

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.