[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Group this Sunday

  • From: Amy Freeman <belovedbutterflies06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:21:43 -0400

Hey Andy,
I will drop off the bread and dessert, but I signed up to help w child
dedication so I won't be able to come. Mom hurt her back and she's having to
work this weekend and most likely won't make it! See you all next week at my
house! ;)

🌺Amy🌺

🌃Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire
🌅Doubt that the Sun doth Shine
😠Doubt Truth to be a Liar,
❤But NEVER Doubt that I Love
     ~ Shakespeare

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I hope you've experienced the crazy love of God this week!  Group will be at
> my house, 14 Brook Hollow Ln, Cartersville at 6pm.
>
> Food: Salad
>
> Jim: tomatoes and green peppers
> Lindsey: salad mix
> Maria: cucumbers and Italian dressing, nuts
> Amy/Janice: bread and dessert
> Andy: ranch and raspberry walnut dressing, chinese noodles
>
> If you will be coming but don't have a food assignment, please bring a couple
> of drinks or a dessert.
>
> Here are the group prayers:
> Lynne:  health and diagnostic procedures; healing
> Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger; pray for Mateo
> to adjust to Cartersville.
> Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ; guidance from God
> for next life chapter
> Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon; Zachary adjusting to
> Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking, step-daughter needs confidence to find a
> job
> Diane: Brandi, brother's future, general health
> AJ: younger brother life choices; knee recovery
> Wendy: son unspoken ; Mark's ex-wife, recovery; housing unspoken,
> Pray for West Ridge pastors and families
> Amy: mom, forgiveness, school discipline, mom's
> Jim: brother-in-law needs wisdom to provide for mother
>
> See you tomorrow night!
> Andy
> 770-235-4370

> If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
> Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
> email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
> Subject field of the email.
If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.