[oagitm] Washington County is recruiting for an Enterprise Business Applications Manager

  • From: Bob Beeks <Robert_Beeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:40:48 +0000

With a pending retirement on the horizon for Washington County, we have a great
opportunity for someone to fill a management position with our Information
Technology Services Division. If you or someone you know may be interested,
please take a look at what this opportunity will offer.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/cowashingtonor/default.cfm

Thank you,

Robert Beeks
Application Support Manager