[oagitm] Facilities technology consulting

  • From: Ken Collins <KENCOL@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:38:45 +0000

We are renovating our headquarters over the next two years and are looking for
help in the technology planning.  We are looking for a consultant that can work
with the architect on wiring, security, computer room design, AV/Multimedia
solutions, etc.  Basically any technology we'd build into the new facility.

Does anyone have experience or recommendations for firms that may be able to
assist with this work.

Ken Collins, Chief Technology Officer
SAIF Corporation | Information Services
400 High St SE | Salem, Oregon 97312 | P: 503.373.8588
F: 503.584.8588 | kencol@xxxxxxxx<mailto:kencol@xxxxxxxx>

Confidentiality Notice:  This email may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise us immediately at
helpdesk@xxxxxxxx, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.