[oagitm] Re: Union membership?

  • From: Randy James <rjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:21:13 +0000

I know that you asked for County IT only response, but we in IT don't like
following directions :)

City of Bend IT is all represented except for supervision staff. I did get a
concession from the Union to have all Represented staff with the exception of
Help Desk to be Overtime Exempt.

[cid:image001.gif@01CFD271.DD346690]

Randy James | IT Manager
City of Bend