[oagitm] Re: Union membership?

  • From: "Hartley, Pat" <Pat.Hartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kpearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kpearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:05:43 +0000

Same here Murray, all union.

Pat Hartley
City of Gresham - IT Director
503-618-2520
IT Help<http://ithelp/> or 503-618-2020
Pat.Hartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pat.hartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oagitm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ken Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:56 AM
To: paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
(oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [oagitm] Re: Union membership?

Hi Murray,

At Marion County our staff is Union represented, both general staff and IT
staff.

Ken

>>> "Murray Paolo" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>>> 9/17/2014 9:46 AM >>>
                This inquiry is for County IT departments only. In the past,
I've visited with some of you about membership of your IT staff in a union. As
I recall, some of you have staff that are and some do not. I've been asked to
survey county IT departments with the following two questions:

1)- Do the general service employees of your county belong to a Union
association?

2)- If the answer to question 1 is yes, are your staff part of that union, or
are they exempted?

Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks,
Murray Paolo
Yamhill County IT

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus, and is
believed to be clean.
Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific attachment
types are automatically deleted.
If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County IT for
assistance.